Aug 26, 2014

Tree Pillow ❤ Подушка "Дерево"



For couple weeks I wanted to make a pillow that would have fall colors. I had this picture in my mind but I was busy making dolls and doll-patterns. Finally I found some time to make this pillow. It has a tree with orange leaves on it. I spent my last few pieces of fall color fabric and now I'm waiting for two new packages with more fall fabrics. And while I'm waiting, I decided to make another new doll pattern. It will be different from others. :)

Уже давно хотелось сшить осеннюю подушечку с деревом и листиками, но всё была занята куклами. А сегодня наконец-то нашла время и сделала! Последнюю тканюшку осеннего цвета извела. Теперь жду две новые посылки с тканями. Через недельку опять можно творить на осеннюю тематику. А пока придумываю новую кукла-выкройку. :)
Приобрести подушку можно в моём магазинчике на ЯМ здесь: тык






There are ties on the back of the pillow.
С обратной стороны - завязочки. Наволочка снимается.



0 comments:

Post a Comment