Aug 31, 2014

Ginger the Gingerbread Angel ❤ Джинджер Кухонный Ангел


Hello to all my readers! I made another doll and would like to share! :)
Meet Ginger the Gingerbread Angel! Ginger is a textile doll made of cotton fabric and painted with acrylic textile paint. She is 22" (56 cm) tall.

The digital PDF E-Pattern with lots of pictures and detailed instructions is available at my new Etsy Shop here: click
All my patterns are instant download. So you won't need to wait. You can start crafting right away! Patterns are easy to use. Some sewing experience is needed.
Привет всем моим читателям! Поздравляю с последним днём лета и желаю всем хорошей, тёплой и красивой осени! Я снова сшила куколку и хочу поделиться с вами! :)
Познакомьтесь с кухонным ангелом Джинджер! 
Джинджер - текстильная кукла, изготовленная из высококачественного американского хлопка и раскрашенная акриловой краской по ткани. Рост 56 см.

Приобрести куклу можно в моём магазинчике на ЯМ здесь: тык







I also want to share some pictures of my Sunday walk in the park with my dog Tyler and my husband. Tyler was very happy about the walk and about very nice weather!
А ещё хочу поделиться, как мы гуляли с нашим тойчиком Таюшей сегодня по парку. Он носился как сумасшедший и был очень рад прогулке и хорошей погоде! 







0 comments:

Post a Comment