Aug 4, 2014

Handmade Soap ❤ Мыло ручной работы

 

Hello my dear readers! 
     Today I want to show you some handmade soap that I made for my store. 
    (I never talked about this store here before, but me and my husband are planning to open a real gift store here in Irkutsk probably by the end of next year. It's really exciting for me, because I've been dreaming about this for very long time! For now it's only an online store.)
    This was my first time making soap, and I think it turned out great! :) 
  Привет всем моим гостям и читателям! 
    Сегодня хочу показать мыло, которое я недавно сделала для нашего магазина. Магазин у нас с мужем пока онлайн, но надеемся, что в следующем году он станет настоящим магазином подарков здесь в Иркутске! Если интересно, посмотреть можно здесь: ТЫК
    Это был мой первый опыт в изготовлении мыла. Для первого раза, по-моему, получилось отлично :)







4 comments:

What beautiful shapes and colors. And how exciting to think of opening your own shop. I'm wishing you the very best. Guess what!!! My cat is up on my blog this morning and I'm showing a photo of your cat, too. Hope that is okay with you. I have a link to your blog and know everyone will want to visit you. Enjoy your day sweet friend! Hugs, Diane

Of course it's ok! That's great! Thank you so much, Diane!!! :)

I love these beautiful soaps! The colors are so rich and the molds you used are very unique. The little lovebirds are adorable! Are they scented or unscented? Best wishes with the opening of your little gift shop!
Linda
mysewwhatblog

Thank you Linda! :) Yes, they are scented. I made them for the first time, so i'm not sure if they are going to smell for a long time. I should try to use one of them and not just look at them! lol :)

Post a Comment