Aug 23, 2014

Amelia the Garden Angel ❤ Амелия Садовый Ангел


Meet Amelia the Garden Angel! Amelia is a textile doll made of cotton fabric and painted with acrylic textile paint. 


The digital PDF E-Pattern is available at my new Etsy Shop here: click
All my patterns are instant download. So you won't need to wait. You can start crafting right away! Patterns are easy to use. They have very detailed instructions with pictures. 

Познакомьтесь с Амелией Садовым Ангелом! Амелия - текстильная кукла, изготовленная из высококачественного американского хлопка и раскрашенная акриловой краской по ткани.



Приобрести куклу можно в моём магазинчике на ЯМ здесь: тык










2 comments:

She is very very sweet. You've done such a good job on her face and I like her hair. I need to find some better yarn for my dollies hair. Have fun with your doll making. I like your new Etsy shop! Hugs, Diane

Post a Comment