Jul 5, 2014

KITCHEN TEXTILE SET ❤ ТЕКСТИЛЬНЫЙ НАБОР ДЛЯ КУХНИ


Hi! Today I'd like to share a kitchen textile set that I just finished. I made it for my own kitchen in a new appartment that we just bought. It will be country/provence style appartment with white furniture and lots of cute things! My husband, our doggy and I will move there in couple months when it's all finished. I've already started to make some cute things for my new home.
Всем привет! Сегодня у меня пошился замечательный набор для кухни. Делала я его для себя и своей новой квартиры, в которую мы переедем совсем скоро. Там всё будет в стиле кантри и прованс, в том числе и кухня. Белая мебель и много всяких милых вещичек! Думаю этот наборчик станет отличным украшением и сделает кухню ещё уютнее :)


These are cute bags for cookie cutters and for anything else that can fit inside :)
Мешочки для формочек для печенья и ещё чего-нибудь, что туда поместится. :)


Pot holders
Прихватки





Big towel
Большое полотенце




Small towels
Маленькие полотенца


Whole set :)
И весь наборчик!




2 comments:

That is the cutest set of kitchen accessories.! Very charming and will looks so cute in your kitchen! Did you sew up the towels or buy them and embellish them?
Linda
mysewwhatblog

Thank you, Linda! :) I bought fabric for towels and made them :)

Post a Comment