Oct 14, 2016

Crochet Baskets ❤ Вязаные Корзинки


Happy Friday! I hope you had a great week! :)
Today I want to share some pictures of cute crochet baskets that I made.
These baskets are made of spaghetti yarn. It is very fast and easy to crochet them, so I made one basket a day. Pink and Grey are 22cm in diameter and the blue one is 26 cm. They could make a great and useful home decor for any house.
Прекрасной всем пятницы! Надеюсь, у вас была очень успешная неделя! :)
Сегодня хочу поделиться вот такими корзинками, которые получились у меня из трикотажной пряжи. Вязать оказалось очень быстро и просто. В день получилась одна корзинка. Розовая и серая 22 см в диаметре, а голубая - 26 см. Такие корзинки станут прекрасным и полезным украшением для любого дома.

Желающим приобрести, смотреть здесь: тык









6 comments:

Anastasia,
Beautiful job! You can use these in so many ways around your house. Thanks for sharing them at Monday Social.

Judith

Wonderful! Pretty and useful!

very nice baskets! I like them!!!

These are wonderful! I can imagine many ways these would come in handy! Wish I was good at crochet! I love these Anastasia!
Linda

These are wonderful! I can imagine many ways these would come in handy! Wish I was good at crochet! I love these Anastasia!
Linda

Post a Comment